Kimchi is one of the most popular Korean foods that is easily available in India. In large supermarkets, you can find tinned boxes or packets of Kimchi. It is a salad made with fermented cabbage which is called ?Baechu? in Korea. This tangy-spicy delight is prepared using cabbage which is fermented with seasonings like Korean chilli powder, green onion, garlic, salt and some other spices. Kimchi is best paired along with main dishes in lunch or dinner.
* WORLD?S HEALTHIEST FOODS (KOREAN KIMCHI): It?s part of a high-fiber, low-calorie, and nutrient-packed side dish.
* EAT YOUR DAILY PROBIOTICS! Foods that are rich in probiotics aid in maintaining your digestion.
* GLUTEN FREE! NO PRESERVATIVES! VEGAN! It?s all natural, healthy and delicious. You will be amazed with this tangy tasty superfood without any worry of calories and fat.
* SPICY, COMPLEX FLAVOR: Kimchi works good with rice, ramen, or meat. You can use Kimchi to add flavor to many kinds of foods, including wontons, hamburgers, and hot dogs. Place Kimchi on meats for added flavor.
* Flavour -Fermented Cabbage.
Veg Products | Gluten Free | Ready To Eat | World?s Healthiest Foods (Korean Kimchi) | Eat Your Daily Probiotics | Spicy, Complex Flavor | 100 % Safe & Sanitized FoodsOFFERS: SHOP AND WIN! LUCKY CUSTOMERS WILL GET A CHANCE TO RECEIVE SPECIAL GIFTS
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet. / ยังไม่มีรีวิว